Tuesday, May 3, 2016

the bieginning of may

Hello, today is the second part of my trip to the botsnical garden + how I spend my free days of May. I had finally some free days and it made me incredibly happy. This the view from the late april, then I had some time to make some photos of my new hair and my flower crown I've prepared for the festival in Poland. You know, Kraków is so beautiful, especially when the spring finally came. I'm making photos of every lovely cafe here, I think I'll make it as a list eventually <3







 One of the cafe in my city.




I finally was blessed to receive a letter from one of my friends, and this time I got a suprise from Dasha in Russia. Hopefully, I'll have more photos of it soon on my blog.




Also, I'm slowly catching up with the replies. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to find you have a blog! I love your mail creations and photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy kociak! Zupełnie jak mój Toffik :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog you have! Happy to accidentally have come across it! Good luck with the catching up :) ~Wen

    ReplyDelete