Sunday, May 1, 2016

the botanical garden


Hello my pineapples! 
Today's post is about my latest trip to botanical garden in Kraków. It was lovely, it was the part of my one of the university programs and we went there to be more aware of the plants we are working with. So, here is some of my photos I took during this beautiful day. When it will be more sunny, I will go there again to show you many more, because some of the plants were still in hibernation phase after the Winter. So, here are some of my favorite plants there and some peaceful moments I wanted to share with you, because every moments with the beauty of the world are my precious ones. 






















There is a huge forest alike at the back of whole botanical garden and I was able to take this photo. It's simply me in my natural habitat. Have a lovely week, I will upload some more stories soon.

5 comments:

  1. Bardzo lubię ogrody botaniczne. Mają w sobie pewien urok i są na tyle klimatyczne, abym je polubiła i czuła pewną radość, kiedy się tam wybieram :)
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! They are so green and satisfying! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przyznam szczerze, że śledzę Twojego bloga już od dłuższego czasu i cieszę się, że znów zaczęłaś publikować nowe posty pełne magicznych chwil, które uwieczniasz na zdjęciach. Bardzo lubię je oglądać, mają w sobie coś spokojnego i kojącego. Kraków to naprawdę piękne miasto. Szkoda, że częściej tam nie zaglądam, mimo, że mam tak blisko... Poza tym bardzo lubię wracać do zdjęć listów, są bardzo inspirujące, aż sama mam ochotę wznowić i rozpocząć kilka nowych korespondencyjnych znajomości. Dziękuję, że tutaj jesteś i pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos, dear Pattie! I love botanical gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks so relaxing! I love it! Such magical photos as well!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete