Sunday, July 17, 2016

Warm days of July

Hello dears,
my days are now really peaceful and calm and I'm starting to enjoy it. I am in some kind of a routine and it is reavealing in some point after all those months where I was not that liking everything. But hey - I'm getting back to letters and my more artsy style and soon you will see some updates in my shop, I'm finally reopening at the end of August. I'll be updating you soon how am I doing with all of that, but I hope that you are excited as much as I am.

Here, I have some photographs from Warsaw left like these amazing flowers:



 I'm getting back to my lovely letters and having some fun with it. <3


This is my favorite kind of day - it was a rainy day and I was going through my old letters with my old friends and this is the best.


Frida mood <3 My favorite woman of all time. I love her so much. 


My flowers around my university. Isn't it beautiful?



And that's the old photo which describes me whole - adventures and camera. Ready, set....go? 


Cheers loves

No comments:

Post a Comment